Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another roadblock..

Goddamnit...

I swear I looked at these pictures when I took them..

They were clear as day...yet now you can barely make them out..   I'm going to post them anyway on the off chance that.. Shit,  I don't even know anymore.  I'm sure she doesn't want to be found,  and i'm relatively sure she's safe.  Nothing happened around here yet other than that psuedo break-in months ago.  Since I changed the locks there hasn't been any problems.  I just wish she would get a hold of me,  just talk to me..

*sighs*  Sorry for the woe is me shit there.  Anyway,  here are the pictures.  If, on the off chance you see her, please don't approach her yourself as she'll likely just freak out and bolt.  Just send me a message or something and let me know where you saw her.  I appreciate it.

-Hellershanks

P.S.  There is also some video footage I shot on the same day out as the photos, but it is even MORE fucked up than those are...going to try and clean it up a bit and see if any of it is salvageable.




No comments:

Post a Comment