Monday, July 25, 2011

I told you to leave it alone...

I noticed Heller leave the house in a hurry last night. I watched his video and read his messages to you all. Did you know if I hadn't been partly awake I wouldn't have had any idea where he went or why he left? Lucky for me he didn't lock up his computer. I blame you all for him running around like this... Now I have to start moving all over again, to think I finally thought it was going to be fine once I left all the other times... Sorry Heller, I will admit you are right about one thing. It's not the more you know about him, it's the more WHO know about him...

It was easier before, people were not missing left and right. He couldn't do the amount of damage he does now... I blame the fucking internet, if people would have just kept him off of it... it wouldn't be this bad.... But I am side tracking. This is all your fault, every one of you I lay blame for him becoming like this... I have to finish packing my daughters clothes now, she is going to miss Heller, our dog, and all her stuff. However I will not have him come after her, I will save her before Heller attracts more attention to our home.

Heller... I love you but I am sorry I can not go through this again...
                            ~Xzes

1 comment:

  1. Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
    Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird
    And if that mockingbird won't sing,
    Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

    And if that diamond ring turns brass,
    Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass

    And if that looking glass gets broke,
    Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat

    And if that billy goat won't pull,
    Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull

    And if that cart and bull fall down,
    You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town

    ReplyDelete