Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In search of...

I woke up early this afternoon... They were both already gone.  I tried to track them down,  looked all over town but I know that was a futile effort.  She wouldn't stay around here,  especially if she didn't feel safe.  What worries me is what she was going on about in that post.  She always mentioned how she moved around a lot but never really got into the reasoning why.  What the hell weren't you telling me Xzes?!  What did you know that you didn't confide in me about??

As for Dark Journal/Forgotten Throne....  Keep playing your little games.  I'm definitely not in the proper mindset right now that i'd really advise fucking around with me.

I'll try to post a picture later on of Xzes so that if anyone see's her they can contact me and I can have a rough idea of where she is..

-Hellershanks

No comments:

Post a Comment